By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and demonstrated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and overview standards of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that learn the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- presents exam-style questions and tips for every correct specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is appropriate for a number of classes including:
- AQA: non secular clash and the Church in England, c1529-c1570
Read or Download Access to History: Conflict and Reformation: The establishment of the Anglican Church 1529-70 for AQA PDF
Best uk history books
John R. Grodzinski’s quantity within the Routledge learn courses to American army reviews covers the origins of the struggle of 1812 - the main post-revolutionary clash fought among the U.S. and the British Empire - supplying a basic review of the numerous battles that happened at sea and within the sector of the present-day nice Lakes and U.
During this highly bold heritage of england, Eric Evans surveys each point of the interval during which the rustic used to be reworked into the world’s first business strength. This was once an period of innovative swap exceptional in Britain, but one within which transformation used to be completed with no political revolution.
The English Civil struggle of 1642-6 was once some of the most formative sessions of British heritage. This publication, initially released in 1974, used to be one of many first to discover extensive the placement of the typical soldier – how he was once educated, clothed, outfitted , fed and paid; how he amused himself, used to be disciplined and cared for medically.
On 3 successive mornings in February 1652, God spoke to a London tailor through the identify of John Reeve. as a result he and his cousin Lodowicke Muggleton believed that they have been the final Witnesses prophesied within the publication of Revelation. Over the subsequent six years the pair attracted a small yet devoted band of fans that, following the dying of Reeve, turned often called the Muggletonians.
- The True Law of Kingship: Concepts of Monarchy in Early-Modern Scotland: Concepts of Monarchy in Early Modern Scotland
- Charity and Lay Piety in Reformation London, 1500–1620 (St Andrews Studies in Reformation History)
- City Status in the British Isles, 1830–2002: 1830-2002 (Historical Urban Studies Series)
- Robert Bruce and the Community of the Realm of Scotland (Edinburgh Classic Editions)
- Early Modern Britain, 1450–1750 (Cambridge History of Britain)
- Political Ideas in Modern Britain: In and After the Twentieth Century
Additional resources for Access to History: Conflict and Reformation: The establishment of the Anglican Church 1529-70 for AQA
Access to History: Conflict and Reformation: The establishment of the Anglican Church 1529-70 for AQA by Roger Turvey